** PICTURES HEAVY **
yesterday i went to airport to meet my beloved bestfriend, Nanzy! finally she'
s home even for only 3 months. so i went with my friends and since they worked, i had to wait for th
em. we decided to meet in Pacific Place coz it's near their working place. before they came, i wandered along alone and i happened to see sorry-i-forgot-the-shop's-name nail art shop and they sell "KONAD". they had a discount for a pack of 1 image plate, stamp & scraper, and 2 colors of special nail polishes for about $12.25 so i gave in *sigh*
i fell in love at first sight when i saw this plate. it has really cute icons especially kiss me and half woman's face that i can't resist i had to get them hohoho.
the stamp and the scraper for the nail art. it's actually easy to apply but i need more practice. and when i say more i mean MOOOOOOOOOREEEE!
i picked black and white coz i think they're neutral. they can go with ALMOST every color, agree with me anyone? they're special nail polishes tho. you can only use them with the image plate. i asked the SA and she said that i can't use regular nail polishes for the image. *sob*
bought this nail polish remover for app. $1.5. if you notice it says nail remover. kinda creeps me out LOL
so here's the tutorial for using the image plate from Konad:
1. put the right amount of special nail polish over the preferred icon in the plate (only at the edge).
2. slide the scraper to spread the nail polish all over the image. this step can get pretty messy if you put too much polish in the first place.
3. press the stamp on to the preferred icon on the plate. don't press too hard, only press just to get the icon stick to the stamp.
4. sticky sticky icon! then press the stamp to your nail. again, don't press too hard.
Ta-da! looks weird LOL but you got the idea, right? it could be more neat but oh well
another example to apply the nail art:
1. put your nail polish base (any color will do). make sure that the polish is dry.
2. the tools (now i chose the black color). the steps are the same.
guess i chose the wrong icon coz it is too HUGE on my pinkie hohoho but aren't they cute? me likey!
my thumb is hideous o.O
so that's all for now. pwetty pwetty nail arts from Konad!
have a lovely day, all! :D