HAPPY 1ST NOVEMBER, EVERYONE! :D
I've been looking for a good face mask that can do differently to my face since I have uneven-toned skin and small pimples, and oily T-zone -____-" Once in a while, I use mask from Indonesia. It's pretty good but I have this weakness called LAZY-ASS and the mask is pretty messy to clean up. So I was looking for something new and I saw this Clinique Turnaround 15-Minute Facial and I thought I'd give it a try. I bought it in Douglas for 29 Euro if I'm not mistaken. I've used it for several times now.
What they claim:
Delivers all the radiance and smoothness of microdermabrasion with significantly less irritation and stress. Reveals brighter, more even-toned skin via an advanced cocktail of exfoliants.
How to use:
Smooth a very thin layer over face, avoiding eye area, eyebrows, and hairline. Leave on 15 minutes or longer, until dry. Gently rub off in a circular motion with fingertips or a warm, wet washcloth. Then rinse with warm water.
The Good Things:
• I feel my face has a bit radiant look after each use. It's not dramatically radiant but it gives more glow compared to the mask I bought in Indonesia.
• It's easily spread in my face and absorbs quickly. Not heavy and you can see the glitter on your face which gives you the glow look *lol I'm easily amused*
• Easy to clean up, it gets pretty messy tho but it's bearable.
• It doesn't have nasty smell, the smell's nice.
• It's not oily! It doesn't dry up my skin but it doesn't leave oily feeling after you rinse with warm water.
The No-No Things:
• Of course, the PRICE! -____-" It's too expensive for a mask and for me.
• I don't like the packaging. When you open the lid, open-air will definitely go into the mask and I don't think it will do any good to the layer and your skin.
• I feel only a bit of differences and my skin-tone is still uneven. Maybe I have to wait until it's completely finish and we'll see the final result tho but for several uses, it doesn't do that much differences.
Will I repurchase?
I don't think so. I will find a cheaper and better one. Hope find it as soon as possible. I need a rescue for my face :(
Today I played again with my make-up since I don't really feel like doing anything productive (note: write report, clean up my room, STUDY) so I grabbed my NYX Ultra Pearl Manias and did this look.
Lorac CoverUp C4
UDPP (as a base)
NYX Trio Eyeshadow in Dandy the left one (all over the lid)
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Yellow Gold (all over the lid)
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Oro (outer V & crease, lower lash line)
NYX Eye Pencil in Extreme Black (lower lash line)
MUFE Compact Modellers (as a highlight)
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
Lancome Hypnose Mascara Volume
still need a lot of practices of course but playing with my make-up and nails is HIGH FUN LOL
so, I've been living in Germany for 1 month. enough time to settle down already and I can enjoy quality time alone in my room doing..... nothing LOL
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, EVERYBODY! :)