About Me

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
1984 . capricorn . easily amused yet moody . proud to be indonesian . procrastinator big time . a nerd, yes i am . family comes first . lucky for having the bestest bestfriends :)

Saturday, June 7, 2008

got this from my friend's blog.


Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don't make sense. You'll be surprised though.NO CHEATING!

1.How am I feeling today?
Inconsolable - Backstreet Boys (LOL that is soo not true.. I'm easily amused!)

2. Will I get far in life?
Under The Sea - Walt Disney Classic (i'll take it as a yes hahaha)

3.How do my friends see me?
Drowning (-_-)

4.Where will I get married?
Jack the Pumpkin King - Walt Disney Classic (that's pretty scary)

5.What is my best friend's theme song?
Cintai Aku Lagi - Sania (meaning?)

6.What is the story of my life?
Kenangan Terindah - Samsons (true true :) )

7.What was/is high school like?
Memories - Backstreet Boys (yes, great memories back then)

8. What is the best thing about me?
The Bear Necessities - Walt Disney Classics (that means i look like bear?? LOL so true)

9. What is today going to be like?
Don't Want You Back - Backstreet Boys (of course i want you baaaaaack quik!)

10. What is in store for this weekend?
All I Have To Give - Backstreet Boys (okay i know, i'm a BSB freak)

11. What song describes my parent(s)?
Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Boyz II Men (me sowwie)

12. To describe my grandparents?
Somewhere Someday - N SYNC (i miss them)

13. How is my life going?
Hello - David Cook (hello there, gorgeous :P)

14. What song will they play at my funeral?
The Way You Look At Me - Christian Bautista (seriously?)

15.How does the world see me?
Poor Unfortunate Souls - Walt Disney Classics (LOOOOOOOOL, poor me)

16. Will I have a happy life?
Permintaan Hati - Letto (yes, i'm begging)

17. What do my friends really think of me?
Cinta Tak Bertuan - Mike Idol (see? poor me)

18. Do people secretly lust after me?
Say That You Love Me - Christian Bautista (i'll take it as a yes as well LOL)

19. How can I make myself happy?
The Perfect Fan - Backstreet Boys (YES MOMMY MAKES ME HAPPY OF COURSE, i miss her so much :( )

0 lovess:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
design by suckmylolly.com