how's your day so far?
so today i checked my abandoned email and i found out that i have to pay for my tuition fee >_<
eeekkkkk! me's getting broke suddenly!!!!
but it says on the email that if i don't pay the last tuition fee, i won't be getting any degree
ha! so much for the struggles i've through for the last almost 2 years haha
i went to the nearest supermarket to buy some stuffs and happened to see this brand for facial mask
the brand is 'Nu Face' from Korea
it's nu face facial mask whitening enriched with vitamin e: revitalizing
consists of 1 sheet each bag and it costs around $0.9
not bad, right?
nu face claims:
soothing facial mask that works to increase moisture level and refresh your skin face. contains vitamin e as an anti oxidant that protects skin face from free radicals or dirts and also whitening which help to brighten your skin looks. enriched with acacia flower, cucumber and aloe vera extract combination to maintain skin face elasticity. soften and provide new nutrient into skin, also give a cooling effect.
use regularly every 2-3 days for best result.
how to use:
1. thoroughly cleanse and dry face
2. take out and unfold the mask and apply it on your face
so here is the mask when taken out from the bag
don't you think that it somehow looks like the theater masks? LOL
oh God i'm sooo random!
3. wear the mask for 15-20 minutes. i wore it around 15 minutes only.
4. peel off slowly from the edges, gently massage your face with the remaining fluid on the skin till it's fully absorbed. no need to wash off.
fresh skin alert! lol
price: 4 lovess
performance: 4 lovess
packaging: 5 lovess
overall: 4 lovess
- pretty cheaaaap!
- easy to apply
- they don't lie. as soon as i applied the mask on to my face, it soothed my skin! sooo refreshed at once! the cooling effect does work!
- packaging is great. only contains of 1 mask per pouch. no dryness occurs.
- it is indeed moisturizing. doesn't dry up your skin at all.
- since it only contains of 1 sheet per pouch, you have to buy like more than 5 pouches to stock the mask. too many pouches blah.
- and since it's for whitening as well, you need to apply it for some time to really see the result of the whitening.
will i repurchase?
yeees! i'll try this product for about 2 weeks to see if this product really does good for my skin.
i really like this product. for first time use, it soothed my skin and i love the cooling effect. no dryness effect is a must for me as my skin face is quite dry. if i'm not lazy then maybe we can see the result in 2 weeks. keeping my fingers crossed. hahahaaa.
- avoid using on - blemishes - pimples-irritated or sunburned skin
- stop using and ask a doctor if:
> skin becomes red, swollen, itchy during use
> above symptoms persist after use
- keep out of eyes, if eye contact, rinse with water
- avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandage or tapes
- avoid storing under direct sunlight or high&low temperature. keep away from the reach of children, for preventing dryness, use mask at once after opening the pouch.
soooo happy trying, guys!
have a lovely evening!! :D