tomorrow is the beginning of fasting month for Moslems, or what we call Ramadhan. and usually before Ramadhan, we go to our family's cemetery to send prayers for them. so today my family and i went to my grandma's cemetery since hers is the nearest and when i prayed for her suddenly it hit me. the memories of my grandma. she used to live with my family and of course i spent most of my childhood time with her. she passed away 12 years ago when i was still in elementary school. i remember i cried so much becoz she was still with me before i went to bed a couple of hours before she left us for good. so looking at her graveyard made me miss her so bad i wanted to cry. i wish i could hug her just for one more time. one time only is all i ask. :(
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
i really should stop whining.
this instance. right now.
again, i'm not allowed to go out today even just to see my friends. seriously, just lock me in a cage and give me food&drink every once in a while. that way, i won't be going anywhere.
i hope. period.
Written down by Ai at 12:57:00 PM
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
i'm a girl who's never allowed to go out after 3. i know i know, i'm already 23 y.o but i feel like cinderella, only worse without the midnight time and my own prince charming -sigh- that's why i loooooove japan. coz i got full freedom LOL anyway, i asked permission today for staying out late coz i wanted to see my campus mates performing japan traditional culture in a campus near my house *woo-hoooo fre-e-dooooom!* but then again, suddenly my mom called at 7 o clock. and i didn't watch the performance coz it started at 6.45 and i had to go back home ASAP.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
it's been a week i suppose since my package from Lure Beauty arrived and i'm sooooo loving them sooo mucho mucho! the smell and the little tiny package :D and i've been using the kulu bay body scrub like there's no tomorrow! ha!
The scents that I got:
- Luxurious Body Sugar Scrub in Kulu Bay (no pic, its in my bathroom :D)
- Body Mousse in Doodlebug (the smell is soooo cute i feel like licking my hands O_O)
- Shea Butter Light Cream in Europhia by Calvin Klein Type (expensive smell woo-hoo!)
- Shea Butter Light Cream in Jelly Belly Pink Lemonade (i heard that it's one of the most famous fragrances in LB and no wonder why coz it's my favorite, too! it's soooo...... ice cream)
- Exotic Butters Body Cream in Light Blue Type (i just read again the descriptions and it has musk, purrfect!)
- Exotic Butters Body Cream in Kama Sutra Aphrodisiac (haven't tried it yet but the smell is pretty fresh)
- Exotic Butters Body Cream in Rootbeer (can't say no more, it's sooooo..rootbeer LOL and i'm loving the smell so much!)
- Exotic Butters Body Cream in Summer Hill Type (at first i didn't like the smell that much but when applied to my skin, ohmygod, just love it! and its shimmery! great for party i guess)
- Exotic Butters Body Cream in Lick Me All Over (haven't tried it, too but i know i'm sooo gonna love it so much. sweeeeet!)
- Exotic Butters Body Cream in Bobbi Brown Beach (it's not really my type so i just gave it to my friend and her mom loves it so much, so i ordered again for me and my friend and she ordered 2 Bobbi Brown Beach)
and i got freebies as well:
- Exotic Butters Body Cream in Noel Type
- Exotic Butters Body Cream in Yuzu
- Exotic Butters Body Cream in Calalily Hawaiian
- Exotic Butters Body Cream in Black Raspberry and Vanilla Type
- Day Cover by Skin Biology
but i was so shocked that Lure Beauty is thinking about stopping their international shipping :( i understand that some ppl couldnt wait so long for their packages to arrive (yeap, we're talking about LURE BEAUTY, ppl! who could resist?) but they don't have to use nasty words, eh? oohh i'm so praying right now that they won't stop it coz im in love with their products :( but anyway, thnx so much, Jen! now i'm waiting for the 2nd package patiently ;)
Friday, August 15, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
i miss beppu. big time. i know it's only been two weeks or so.. but still, knowing the fact that i won't be coming back to beppu leave me a heartache. i know i sound pathetic or corny or something. it just hits me suddenly -sigh- maybe i'll get over it soon. i hope. somehow.
well, i, personally, like the frappucino better. it's just too natural tee-hee!
Written down by Ai at 12:43:00 PM
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
i'm in my deepest shit -sigh-
oh well. once in a while ppl do have their shittest moment, rite?
anywho, despite my shittest moment, i've got another shittest thing rite now. NYX is now open in JAKARTA. uh oh NOT A GOOD sign for me -another sigh-. yesterday, i went to the NYX store in EX with my bestfriend, mita. and i went crazy over there. i couldn't stop staring at those lippies and trio eyeshadow *slurp!* not to mention the round lipstick sold there are the ones that i don't own! my my, the store was made only for me LOL like i told my beauty guru, nanzy.
well mita reminded me to buy things that suit for me. the nude ones. muahahaha she doesn't know that i have non-nude make-ups. ah well. i ended up buying these things.
trio eyeshadow in dandy
round lipstick in frappucino and gem
eye pencil in baby blue
me lovey lovey <3>my first MAC fix+ but because of my stupidity, i broke the tube. now it can't be closed properly. AND because of my another curiosity, or in other words STUPIDITY, it became like this
i haven't even used it and i dropped it until it was HALF EMPTY. S-T-U-P-I-D! i wasted my money for HALF fix+ -_-"
what is WRONG with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?
Written down by Ai at 3:05:00 PM
Saturday, August 2, 2008
1. cancel health insurance - DONE
2. close bank accounts - DONE
3. oita house --> report for moving out - DONE
4. mom's+bro's+dad's - DONE
5. send boxes to jakarta+germany - DONE
6. the real move out - DONE
Written down by Ai at 3:52:00 PM